Odlar Yurdu Universiteti - OYU.edu.az Visa issues » Odlar Yurdu University - OYU.edu.az
Az En Ru Tr

Visa issues

How to get a Visa?
To travel to Azerbaijan you will need to receive a visa from the Azerbaijan Embassy or Consulate in your country.
Odlar Yurdu University will send the Invitation Letter to successful applicants which they will take to the Embassy to apply for visa to Azerbaijan.
It is mandatory for all students coming to Azerbaijan for a period longer than three months to obtain a student visa in the country of residence before travelling to Azerbaijan.
Please check with the Azerbaijan Embassy for a full list of required documents.

After Arrival
Residence Permit (Migration Card)
Foreign students should obtain a student visa valid for 3 (three) months before their arrival. A month before the expiration of your visa you will apply for a residence permit which will enable you to live in the country for a year. The International Affairs Office will assist you in receiving the residence permit (“migration card”).
For more information regarding the documents for obtaining the migration card see the link: Migration Service: http://migration.gov.az/?lang=en

Foreigners intending to study or work at Odlar Yurdu University arriving in the Republic of Azerbaijan for a period of more than 3 (three) days should get registered on internet information resource (http://migration.gov.az/?lang=en) of the State Migration Service of the Republic of Azerbaijan.